SpyAgent Review - Introduction
SpyAgent offers an intuitive interface jam packed with functions that will permit a home as well as business consumer to document every aspect of computer and web activity. Throughout our review each and every feature of SpyAgent functioned flawlessly. This product records chats, e-mail, IM clients, websites used, and more. SpyAgent is an extremely intelligent computer monitoring program and has won our #1 editors choice on MonitoringSpySoftware.com.
SpyAgent's user software is well arranged. It is simple to browse through the many monitoring tools that are available. You are able to personalize the settings to set the frequency of screenshots, logging storage options, scheduled recording, computer lock down, content filtering and blocking, keyword alerts and much more.
This software is effective and efficient. It can safeguard your family from unwanted influences on the internet. For these reasons and more, SpyAgent is the MonitoringSpySoftware Editor's Choice winner.
SpyAgent's Main Features:
- All Keystrokes Typed
- Reveals all website visits.
- Records all online searches
- See what programs are being used.
- Monitor social networking behavior.
- Tracks file usage including printing.
- View logs remotely via email or FTP.
- See everything they see with screenshots.
- Easy slideshow screenshot playback feature.
- Blocks unwanted websites, apps, and chats.
- Sends behavior alerts and reports via email.
- Runs in total stealth (optional).
- Graphical top 10 activity reports.
- Records chat conversations.
- Records emails sent and received.
- PC lock down and logging scheduling
- Runs in total stealth (optional).
SpyAgent Monitoring Features Review
SpyAgent's logging capabilities are unmatched. SpyAgent can log anything which range from what the user typed and the files they downloaded, to who they talked to and emailed, site searches they performed, applications they ran, and a lot more - all time stamped by date for easy viewing. All logs could be readily saved, archived, and exported into reports for later use. SpyAgent could be configured to log all users in your computer with ease.
SpyAgent's logging capabilities are unmatched. SpyAgent can log anything ranging from what the user typed and the files they downloaded, to who they talked to and emailed, website searches they performed, programs they ran, and much more - all time stamped by date for easy viewing. All logs can be easily saved, archived, and exported into reports for later use. SpyAgent can be configured to log all users on your computer with ease.
- Keystroke Logging - Screen and log all keystrokes combined with the window they are entered and timestamp. Click the "Format" button to get rid of and use text formatting to make the log more readable. Passwords shot are flagged for easy viewing. If screenshot capturing is configured, SpyAgent will show associated screenshots along side the keystroke log entries.
- Emails Sent and Received - Screen and log all emails sent and received by any user of your personal PC! All SMTP and POP3 messages are recorded for viewing whenever you need. Attachments are recorded as well.
- Events Timeline Logging - Log all activities users do and see them within a structured ordered listing. The Events Timeline enables you to see what the activities the user executed, in the order they did them. Activities recorded contain keystrokes typed, program starts and stops, chats and e-mail messages, web site visits, printing and document views, just how long people were idle and active in each session, and more.
- Web Chat Conversations - Record and monitor both sides of chat discussions made on chat software. Backed software supported range from the latest types of: AOL (including Optimized) and 9.0, AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Triton, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger (including 7.x) and 6.x, Excite Messenger, GTalk, Skype, XFire, and ICQ.
- Website Activity - Log all website visits and on the web searches done by the most popular browsers used today. All website requests are recorded by login, website handle, and time of the site visit. SpyAgent also records just how long customers visit each web site to help you easily see what sites are mostly visited. SpyAgent supports the most recent types of the next browsers: IE, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Flock, Google Chrome, and America Online.
- Smart Screenshot Capturing - SpyAgent has the ability to take pictures of one's computer at set intervals of time, whenever the mouse is used, or whenever web sites are requested, letting you visually see what's happening at all times. The screenshot catch manager includes a integral VCR-like slideshow play for simple viewing, and screenshots are classified by content such as web mail, social media, site usage, and more. The screenshot recording could be configured improve its recording frequency when websites viewed containing particular key words are interacted with.
Other great monitoring features include application usage monitoring, webmail and website content monitoring, computer usage logging, internet traffic data that is sent and received, file system usage, files accessed, windows and mouse activities, clipboard logging, activity logging, and targeted application logging.
There are two choices to install SpyAgent: administrator and stealth. New customers are urged to choose administrator/tester, which allows you to get familiar with the applications's capabilities and characteristics before switching to stealth mode. Users of the monitored computer will likely find the applications's icon on the computer display.
If you choose stealth mode, it will keep this monitoring software solution hidden from users on the PC being recorded. Both types of installation need a password to be created by you to safeguard access to the program's core features and to prevent data deletion.
After reviewing the feature list above, SpyAgent has a full set of surveillance features. This software will monitor everything from windows used, stuff copied to clipboard, software opened, documents viewed, and files opened by users of the computer. SpyAgent lists full file paths and all new files created, changed, or removed from the computer. SpyAgent even records all files moved via electronic mail or FTP.
SpyAgent records social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and several others. The Internet history including incoming and outgoing connections are also recorded. If you are interested in seeing instant messenger logs, you'll have instant access to both sides of the conversation.
Need proof that SpyAgent is the best when it comes to included features? Check out the monitoring software comparison chart by TopFiveAwards to make sure the features you need are included! See how SpyAgent stacks up against their biggest competition.
SpyAgent Content Filtering Features Review
SpyAgent not only acts as a solid monitoring software solution, but also as a content filtering tool. SpyAgent can filter websites, preventing some sites from being viewed. SpyAgent can also block applications from being ran by the user, and even chat messengers from being used while SpyAgent is active.
- Application Filtering - SpyAgent allows you to control what software users can or cannot use on your computer.
- Website Filtering - SpyAgent allows you to control what websites the users on your PC can and cannot visit!
- Chat Filtering - SpyAgent allows you to control what chat messengers users can and cannot use.
- Activity Triggered Logging - SpyAgent can be configured to start monitoring only when specific events occur. Such events can include keywords being typed, programs being ran, websites visited, certain windows viewed, and more.
- Instant Email Notification Alerts - SpyAgent can be configured to send instant emails when a user of your computer runs an unwanted website, chat client, or software product. Alerts can also be sent when the computer is started/shutdown, when spyware detectors are enabled, when certain software or windows are used, and even when a user types a trigger keyword on their keyboard! For additional piece of mind, SpyAgent can send a screenshot along with the notification email showing you exactly what they were doing when alert was triggered.
As you can easily see, SpyAgent does not simply monitor the actions of your personal computer but in addition, it works in filtering the information you do not want to show up on your desktop. Using this method you can filter out web sites that you believe shouldn't be viewed especially when children are around. Making use of their content filtering tool, you are able to filter out particular sites, applications, and chat messengers for a safer Internet experience. This is a wonderful tool for offices and companies as well to help keep your workers from browsing websites or chatting that can use up a lot of their own time or can even send dangerous content that may breach your network's security. When users attempt to open or run the bad websites, a notification will be instantly received notifying you of a problem.
SpyAgent Reporting Features Review
SpyAgent can log almost every move a user on your computer makes. SpyAgent will show you a massive amount of user activity information and therefore, you need awesome log management and reporting features to view them. SpyAgent has built-in Top 10 report generators, summary reports, log cross-referencing, filtering, and search features that will help you find the information you are looking for.
- Log Reports - SpyAgent has a huge set of log reports available. SpyAgent's report generator can create a Most Popular Activities Summary, graphical Top 10 reports, and specific log reports for viewing and printing. A log summary report can be viewed whenever monitoring is stopped, detailing the last session's total user activity time, total inactivity/idle time, how many events were captured, and more. Reports can be generated for all logged dates, a single date, or a range of dates.
- SpyAgent Reporting Abilities Include: Most Popular Activities Summary, Individual Log Summaries, Top 10 Email Senders, Top 10 Email Recipients, Top 10 Applications Used, Top 10 Active/Idle Users, Top 10 Websites Visited, Top 10 Online Searches, Top 10 Files Used, Top 10 File Transfers
- Log Cross-Referencing - SpyAgent's built-in cross-referencing features can link together relevant record data for simple and efficient log navigating just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Log Searching - Quickly search all activity logs for specific keywords that may be contained in SpyAgent's logs.
- Log Filtering - Use the 'sort by day' feature in SpyAgent to simply view activities that only occurred on a specific date, rather than all activities at once.
As you can see, SpyAgent has several reporting features and capabilities. Remote reporting may include delivering logs and reports via e-mail or FTP. USB retrieval allows for the quick flushing of collected data to a USB drive. This component permits the computer administrator to collect data directly from the monitored computer and conserve it for later watching or for documentation reasons.
By physically accessing the supervised PC, you will get the graphical user interface, which includes several built-in reports. Managers can save logs, export them in HTML structure and perform cross-referencing of monitored information.
The log filtering functions are remarkable. Managers can filter certain information such as computer keyboard backstrokes, email attachments and additional unwanted reporting traits. Logged reports may be filtered by stated times, creation date, user names and more.
SpyAgent's report generator can make a graphical Top 10 reviews, most well-known activities summary, and special log reports for your review with the ability to print these reports whenever you need. SpyAgent takes screenshots of the monitored background at a customized frequency. You also can set screenshots to be activated if a designated keyword is typed by a user. The screenshot manager plays back the taken images similar to a VCR slide show. SpyAgent even includes the ability to categorize the images by social networking, pictures by content, Email, site use, files used and more.
SpyAgent Security Features Review
SpyAgent has a huge collection of stealth and protection features. SpyAgent is invisible under all Windows versions (it will not actually appear in the task manager on any Windows system) and may prevent popular third-party "spyware" detectors. SpyAgent has logging scheduling functions and strong lock down capabilities, log file encryption, elective startup warnings, and much more.
- Stealth-Mode - SpyAgent can run completely in stealth. SpyAgent is virtually undetectable to the user while it is recording them. SpyAgent will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows at any time. SpyAgent doesn't appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
- Log File Encryption - SpyAgent has a built in encryption solution that allows the owner of the PC to have all SpyAgent activity logs encrypted. This prevents people on your computer from stumbling across SpyAgent's logs or prevents their ability to read them without using SpyAgent's protected log viewers.
- Security Settings - Switch between various Windows security settings to make it more difficult for users to track and bypass SpyAgent. SpyAgent has the ability to disable the system clock's time/date settings and can prevent access to the Windows task manager.
- Spyware Detector Disabling - Set up SpyAgent to disable famous spyware detectors that may interfere or identify SpyAgent running! SpyAgent has provides access to Spyware removal software definitions that you can update at any time if needed.
SpyAgent also includes the following security features: Log file backdating, forced hidden files, logging time scheduling, PC lock down scheduling, warning screen splashes an alert that they are being monitored (optional), password protection, idle time-out, instant log retrieval with a portable or USB drive, quick installer for portable drives, auto remove self-uninstall, auto archiving, configurable stealth mode hot key and/or key phrase access, and a deploy utility that prevents it from being task ended from the task list, or any other process manager.
SpyAgent can be configured with stealth mode enabled and this will prevent others from detecting that it is running. By using this awesome feature, SpyAgent will not show up as a running program in the task manager.
SpyAgent Review Conclusion
There are many reasons why you should pick SpyAgent supervision software. SpyAgent's feature set is the best we've found after reviewing well over 20 monitoring spy software programs on the market. SpyAgent continues to enhance its features with improvements that will keep them the #1 product for the foreseeable future.
SpyAgent offers the most monitoring features of all of the applications we've reviewed. SpyAgent can be configured to operate in stealth and non-stealth modes, track sites visited, Internet searches (such as Google), emails delivered and received, apps and files opened and keystrokes typed. It has excellent logging features and screenshot capturing abilities.
With the content filtering, you can prevent any site or program and limit times that the monitored PC can be used. The only thing missing is the ability to block by category but that is one very small setback in the overall scheme of things. Overall, we feel that SpyAgent should be your choice for your monitoring needs.
- Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium Class PC of 133Mhz or higher (any computer purchased in the last three years is compatible)
- 3MB Disk Space (most hard drives have plenty of storage, a non-issue)