Realtime-Spy Review - The Introduction
Realtime-Spy allows you track your own PC even if you aren't around. With this remote monitoring software, you do not have to actually install the program on the PC as you can do it remotely. You can then view and access all actions on the PC, in real time. You can be anywhere and still see what is being shown on your computer, see what is being typed, and all the other actions of the individual who is using your PC.
Realtime-Spy is the most effective remote monitoring software which has excellent ratings for its remote access, log monitoring and reporting functions. It's also quite simple to make use of and it is also cheaper when compared with other similar remote monitoring applications.
Realtime-Spy provides all the necessary features to remotely control computers from your favorite Internet browser from any Internet connected device. Realtime-Spy records all that the user does including keystrokes, software installed, mails, chats, IM chats, internet connections, passwords, Windows, and screenshots.
Realtime-Spy has been awarded the best remote monitoring software solution Editor's Choice award!
Realtime-Spy's Main Features:
- Logs Keystrokes Typed
- Logs Website Visits
- Logs How Long Websites are Visited
- Logs Applications and Windows Ran
- Logs How Long Programs are Used
- Logs Internet Connections Made
- Logs Files and Documents Viewed
- Logs Chat Conversations
- Logs Screenshots
- Logs Passwords Typed
- Logs Email Activities
- Logs How Active and Idle Users Are.
- Monitor your PC from Anywhere
- Real-time Activity Viewing
- Real-time Screenshot Viewing
- Real-time Keystroke Viewing
- Graphical Top 10 Reports
- Secure Online Log Storage
- View Logs from any Location
- Check Logs at Any Time
- Remote Log Archiving
- Disables Spyware Detectors
- Runs in Total Stealth once Installed!
- Remotely Installable!
Realtime-Spy Remote Monitoring Features Review
Realtime-Spy enables you to remotely install the program on any computer you own in addition to view the log files from anywhere on the planet via your own private Realtime-Spy account! Realtime-Spy allows you to see what users do, and what users type, as the actions are performed by them, in real time.
Once installed, all log files are downloaded secretly to your personal Realtime-Spy account on their web server. This enables you to view reports in real time from anywhere in the world. The Realtime-Spy remote monitoring software features include:
- Remote Installation, Configuration, and Removal - Remote Installation without physical presence required for installation. Realtime-Spy could later be uninstalled and forever removed from working on a remote computer, again without physical interaction with the remote computer.
- Logging Access Anytime, Anywhere - 24/7 access to the monitored PC, from any location via your own personal site address given to you after you buy! Activity logs are updated every ten minutes for continuous review.
Realtime-Spy also includes centralized logging and tracking allowing the tracking of multiple PCs from one location, real time activity, screenshot, and keystroke viewing, and viewing these logs on the Realtime-Spy server works on various Internet connections including iPad tablets, cellphones, Macintosh computers, and more.
With Realtime-Spy, you'll no longer need to remember long Internet Protocol addresses or deal with trying to directly connecting to the remote PC that has a few issues associated with it such as firewall blocks. To start remote monitoring with Realtime-Spy, all you have to do is direct you browser to your provided Realtime-Spy website address, type in your user name and password, and you' will be viewing all of the records from any computer you deploy Realtime-Spy Software on! All records are password protected and safely kept for your eyes only - and no worrying about waiting for the remote device to sign-on to get its IP address to check it.
Realtime-Spy Reporting Features Review
Realtime-Spy can record almost everything a person does on the computer - from keystrokes, to website visits, to printer task and documents opened! Realtime-Spy's activity logging gives you an in-depth, comprehensive look at what customers are performing on your PC.
Realtime-Spy includes the following reporting functions:
- Real Time Activity and Keystrokes Viewing - Realtime-Spy enables you to determine what customers do in real time. Realtime-Spy will show you programs opened and shut, windows seen, documents opened or printed, files deleted or made, and sites visited in real time, as the person works or plays on their computer. Realtime-Spy can additionally give you every keystroke users type in real time.
- Keystrokes Typed - Record all keystrokes typed by the person you are monitoring. Logs are automatically pre-formatted for simple web viewing via your safe Realtime-Spy web space.
- Email Forwarding (Realtime-Spy PLUS only) - Have all POP3/SMTP emails that a person transmits and receives forwarded to your personal personal email accounts for later reviewing. Now you can observe all e-mail tasks that happen when you are not around.
- Events Timeline Logging - Record all events users perform and see them in a organized chronically ordered listing. The Activities Timeline allows you see what the events the person performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Website Visits, Program Starts/Stops, Printings and Document Viewings, and more.
- Desktop Screenshots - Log screenshots of the active window the remote user is working in and using.
- Websites Visited - Record all site visits done by the most popular browsers used in this day and age. All website visits are recorded by website address, login, and time of the website visit. Realtime-Spy also logs how long customers visit each site to help you readily observe what sites are seen the most. Realtime-Spy supports the most recent versions of these browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Flock, and Google Chrome.
Realtime-Spy also includes the following features in their back end: Internet connections, windows opened, computer usage logging, chat conversations, applications run, file usage, print jobs executed, documents viewed, system information, emails typed, system shutdowns, and passwords typed.
Realtime-Spy can monitor any PC computer regardless of its Internet connection. Most other remote deployable monitoring alternatives wont work behind a hardware firewall, router hub, LAN, or if they are on a slow dial up connection - but Realtime-Spy can! Regardless of what Internet connection the remote PC uses, you will be able to view logs from your Realtime-Spy Internet account.
Realtime-Spy Security Features Review
Realtime-Spy is designed with security in mind since it is remote based. Realtime-Spy can operate in full stealth, can be deployed remotely, and is password protected from outside viewers. Only you are able to get access to the the remote computer's information. Realtime-Spy contains the following security and safety features:
- Complete Stealth - Once installed, Realtime-Spy is invisible to all users of the PC by making use of minimal PC processing cycles. Realtime-Spy is not observable in any way to the consumer, and records and records all logs without any user notice. Realtime-Spy conceals itself to stay hidden to the user!
- Remotely Deployable - Realtime-Spy can be remotely deployed easily with just a few clicks with minimal user interaction. For your convenience, this includes email deployment, email deployment, and LAN / network deployment.
- Secure Password Protection - All your logs are password protected via secure web encryption.
With Realtime-Spy, your logs are 100% secured with password safety that only you have access to, 24/7 real time monitoring, and basic remote management capabilities such as the capability to remotely shutdown, restart, log off, freeze, or lock down the PC that has Realtime-Spy configured.
Realtime-Spy is made with security in mind because it is remote based. Realtime-Spy can operate in complete stealth, can be deployed remotely, and is password protected from external users. Only you are able to obtain the remote PC's data and information.
Realtime-Spy Review Conclusion
In general, Realtime-Spy is a superb product in the event that you need immediate, real time reports at the sacrifice of a few smaller tuned features that SpyAgent has. You will perhaps not get good customizing like you would with some other keyloggers but that is due to the integrated remote functionality which works very well.
We found Realtime-Spy very easy to use. All activity logs on all remote PCs we've tested from Windows XP to Windows 8, all functioned well with activity logs recorded from each one on the Realtime-Spy website. We noticed a slight lag on some PCs when Realtime-Spy was actively recording, but this was noticed mostly on our 4 year old test PC with Windows XP. There should be no noticeable lag on modern computers based on our testing.
- Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Pentium Class PC of 133Mhz or higher (any computer purchased in the last three years is compatible)
- 3MB Disk Space (most hard drives have plenty of storage, a non-issue)
Need to monitor 2 PCs? The Realtime-Spy Plus edition is only $17 more and it includes:
- Email Forwarding - Realtime-Spy Plus will log all incoming and outgoing POP3/SMTP email on the monitored computer - then forward each one to your own private, individual email address for later reading.
- Custom User Name - Realtime-Spy Plus also allows you to specify your own customized user name (a $9.95 value separately) for an extra level of privacy. This customized user name is used for configuring the Realtime-Spy software - and viewing its activity logs online via the Realtime-Spy website.
- Monitor 2 Computers - Realtime-Spy Plus also allows you to monitor two (2) computers instead of the typical single license that you would be allowed if you purchased the standard Realtime-Spy package. (a $19.95 value).